A Windy Spring Day
The kids flew their cool kite.


The woods are alive and the multiflora is quickly taking over my daffodils. I moved some daffodils from the woods and even separated some large bunches in the garden so that more blooms could be expected next year. The woods are thickening and creating more shade and less sun for these beauties. I had to save them and move them to warmer micro climates. I couldn't resist but to cut and bring in all of the blooms as I dug the bulbs from the cold ground. I figure it would be the last I would enjoy them until next year.
The woods are alive and the multiflora is quickly taking over my daffodils. I moved some daffodils from the woods and even separated some large bunches in the garden so that more blooms could be expected next year. The woods are thickening and creating more shade and less sun for these beauties. I had to save them and move them to warmer micro climates. I couldn't resist but to cut and bring in all of the blooms as I dug the bulbs from the cold ground. I figure it would be the last I would enjoy them until next year.

<< Home