Chimmy and Evelyn
The first pic shows Evelyn has lost her leg and her foot is behind her hip instead of below it. This throws her off and she is a bit more out of the saddle than she should be. No worry though, Chimmy does his job and gives her another chance to correct it.
I know these are blurry, (they were going so fast!), I couldn't help but post them. See what a big spot Chimmy takes over this second jump. Evelyn trusts that he knows what he is doing and he doesn't disappoint her. Gotta love him! Her foot is below her hip and she is not out of the saddle like the first one. Its these small details that the judges critique over the jumps. I love that she is looking up and not focusing on the jump. Her mind is on to the next one!

<< Home